Who We Are
Winner of 7 Canadian Cannabis Awards - Including Best Licensed Producer 2018!
This quite possibly is the best company to work for in the world!
CannTrust - a front-runner in the cannabis industry, is a federally regulated licensed producer, publicly traded, and a proudly Canadian company. CannTrust is leading the Canadian and global market in producing standardized cannabis products. CannTrust is ready for Cannabis 2.0, and is currently developing new products that span the medical, recreational, beauty, wellness, and pet markets.
CannTrust is committed to research and innovation, as well as contributing to the growing body of evidence-based research regarding the use and efficacy of cannabis. Its product development teams along with its global pharma partner, are diligently innovating and developing products that will make it easier for patients to use medical cannabis. CannTrust supports ongoing patient education about medical cannabis and has a compassionate use program to support patients with financial needs.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is an agile, business savvy individual who is committed to getting better everyday. You are a passionate influencer with strong communication skills, who is open to giving and receiving feedback. You are customer-centric with an ability to act as a mentor amongst your peers. Of course, you also deliver consistent results by aligning yourself with CannTrust values.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Mapping and targeting of potential accounts
- Liaising closely with clinical teams at medical facilities to ensure proper authorization and registration of medical cannabis patients is taking place.
- Building strong relationships with practitioners and administrative staff to coordinate activities, programs and events.
- Deliver communications, develop collateral, and manage events
- Educate admin staff on workflow and process
- Regular clinic visits and follow-up (80% travel)
- Participate in conferences and trade shows
- Generate and update activity reports
- Become knowledgeable about our product, our competition and the markets in which we compete
- Organize appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based healthcare staff
- Identify and establish new business
- Demonstrate or present products and services to healthcare staff such as doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Customer-centric – always searching for ways to improve service, takes action to resolve (internal or external) customer issues
- Acts as a mentor to peers and cross functional partners
- Follows through on commitments, adheres to deadlines
- Uses good judgment about when to act independently or escalate an issue
- Acts with Integrity: Demonstrates responsible, ethical and honest behavior while consistently leading by example
- Delivers results while staying aligned with CannTrust Values
Education & Experience
- Degree in Life science is required.
- Pharmaceutical industry experience or a CCPE certification is preferred.
- Ability to establish and manage trusted relationships with Healthcare Practitioners
- Strong project management background and expertise
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and protect sensitive client information
- Must be fluent in verbal and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in working with Salesforce is preferred.
- Available to travel to assigned territories
- Must pass an RCMP security clearance
- Authorized to work in Canada
- Strong cross functional leadership and ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and other cross functional partners
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to be able to lift up to and including 50lbs, sit and/or stand for extended periods of time and reach with arms/hands. Walking, standing, bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items is occasionally required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to packaged cannabis products/supplies. The working environment can be noisy at times and temperate, the employee must have knowledge of how to manage their own personal safety under these conditions.
CannTrust is an equal opportunity employer. We thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at CannTrust. Please note, only the candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. CannTrust welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Pharmaceutical Industry: 3 years (Preferred)