With more than 15 years in the IT industry and diverse educational backgrounds, 3Tenets provides best in-class cybersecurity services. Our innovative processes are designed to provide leaders with indispensable insights, advice and tools they need to protect their mission-critical assets. Throughout our client engagements, hyper-care is applied across all phases of the customer journey!
- Perform network penetration web application testing, source code reviews and threat analysis, as applicable utilizing standard security tools, e.g., BurpSuite, MetaSploit, SQLMap, NMAP, Nessus, Qualys, Nexpose, SoapUI, etc.
- Perform social engineering / phishing activities such as reconnaissance of targets, developing phishing campaigns (e.g., emails and websites), web hosting administrator, developing malicious phishing payloads, or pivoting through phished systems
- Identify network and application-specific vulnerabilities in target systems and recommend defensive measures to defend against possible attack by an adversary
- Demonstrate an understanding Windows and Linux operating system setup, management, and power usage, e.g., cmd, bash, network troubleshooting, virtual machines
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts such as application security, network segregation, access controls, IDS/IPS devices, physical security, and information security risk management
Certification(s) Preferred: One or more of the following would be considered an asset:
Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC)
Certified Information Security Manager
(CISM)Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Freelance
Salary: $45.00-$60.00 per hour
- penetration testing experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Penetration Testing: 1 year (Preferred)