Are you the person you can always count on? Do you want to grow in a beautiful company?
Join our team!
At Berger, we’ve been coming to work with a smile for more than 55 years. Why? Because we are proud to develop and market the best growing media for the cultivation of flowers, berries, greenhouse vegetables, cannabis and much more. Because at Berger, we feel at home. Because Berger is much more than a company: it’s a culture, a team, a stimulating and fulfilling environment!
Do you want to be part of it?
That is good news! We have the perfect job for people like you! We are looking for a General laborer to ensure that we provide all the inputs (such as peat, perlite, vermiculite, or wood fibres) needed for the plant to run efficiently. With your vigilance, you will ensure that production runs smoothly. With you as General laborer, we are sure that nothing will be missing in the plant!
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Use a forklift to feed the plant (peat, perlite, vermiculite and wood fibres);
- Operate the shredder to remove the compacted peat;
- Maintain good equipment performance and reduce waste;
- Ensure the constant supply of the plant by following the schedule.
This is a position that will allow you to move up the ranks in the company and make your place. We are waiting for you at our Baie-Sainte-Anne site!
- You can use equipment such as a forklift;
- You have experience driving a forklift, loader or tractor;
- You have your forklift competence card (is an asset);
- You are punctual, alert and dynamic;
- You like to work in a team.
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS:
Stimulating Work Environment
Strong Team Spirit
Competitive Wages & a Wide Range of Benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- You can use equipment such as a forklift
- driving a forklift, loader or tractor: 1 year (preferred)
- forklift competence card (preferred)