Now Hiring: Crane Service Technician/ Electrician!
If you are a certified electrician or millwright with experience servicing or installing Overhead Cranes, JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Munck Cranes Service Division (MSD) is much more than an overhead crane and hoist service company. We strive to solve our customer’s material handling needs both overhead and on directly on the plant floor. We facilitate new equipment sales and service overhead bridge cranes, gantry cranes, jib cranes, hoists, under hook attachments, transfer carts, and more. MSD is a full-service overhead crane company that has been servicing the industry for over 15 years. Throughout the years we’ve established locations across Ontario in Windsor, Kingston, and Stoney Creek; along with having affiliate overhead crane companies in the United States and Mexico. Our company also is proud to provide both professional overhead crane training and crane operator training all across the province. We have a service network that is vast, and we offer professional crane service Toronto companies can depend on.
What We Offer:
- A highly competitive compensation package with annual wage increases
- A complete and comprehensive benefits package
- Company provided uniforms and boot allowance
- Company supplied service vehicle, tools, and equipment
- Regular and ongoing paid training and development
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Supportive team environment
- Conduct inspections and service on various models of overhead cranes/lifting devices
- Conduct extensive on site electrical, electronic and mechanical troubleshooting
- Perform on site repairs on overhead traveling cranes in conjunction with planned repairs
- Responsible for a basic understanding and working knowledge or all CSA, OSHA, ANSI, CMAA, and other codes or regulations pertaining to our industry.
- Accountable for all the company issued tools, ladders, and inventory levels assigned to you
- Maintain all company equipment and assets in proper working order and neat or clean
- Manage and train apprentices as required
- Be available "on call" as part of service office rotation and provide afterhours service, as required
- Maintain regular communication with the service office and Service Supervisor, in accordance with established practices
- Work together with service manager/general manager to ensure paperwork and quotes are accurate and submitted in a timely manner.
- Valid 309A Electrician (Construction and Maintenance) or Millwright License
- Previous experience working on overhead cranes or other lifting equipment: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
Maintenance Mechanics/Millwrights with strong electrical and mechanic skills or Technicians from an industrial environment are highly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, act now!
Visit us in person at 403 Dewitt Road, Stoney Creek, ON., or send us your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Electrician: 1 year (Preferred)
- Crane Installation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Service Technician: 2 years (Preferred)
- Millwright (Preferred)
- Electrician (Preferred)