Ironclad Developments Inc. is currently accepting applications for the position of: Site Superintendent for our Winnipeg market. Our company is built on a foundation of trust, honesty, integrity and industry excellence and we are excited to be able to offer a new position within our growing family. Ironclad Developments Inc. specializes in project management/development of multifamily construction across Western Canada.
The successful candidate must be detail-oriented with good written and verbal skills, good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well under pressure. As a Site Superintendent for Ironclad Developments Inc. you will be responsible for all construction site activities and the supervision of all staff, contractors, subcontractors and visitors. You will be required to successfully complete the project within the schedule and budget as identified. Maintaining and establishing a high quality of professionalism with trades, and governing bodies as well as ensuring that all company policies and safety practices are adhered to is mandatory. You will be responsible for reporting directly to the CEO and the Project Manager.
The description below provides a brief outline of responsibilities but is not limited to the following:
- Maintain an organized job site, including the construction office.
- Ensures and encourages all employees, subcontractors and contractors are adhering to the company safety policies.
- Prepares and maintains construction schedule, identify and solve problems.
- Operate within specified budget.
- Requests and orders materials required throughout project to maintain schedule and productivity.
- Knowledge of project plans, specifications and blue prints.
- Knowledge of buildings codes for Province of Employment.
- Establishes/schedules installs for utility service companies.
- Maintains a high quality of workmanship and accountability of sub-contractors and contractors.
- Organization of site set up and site demo upon completion of project.
- Works under the supervision of Head Office, communicates effectively with all departments and provides reports as requested.
- Must have previous residential and/or commercial construction experience of no less than 5 years in a Supervisory position.
Ironclad Developments Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including benefits/pension plan upon successful completion of the required probationary period. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply with cover letter and resume including qualifications and salary expectations to the attention of the Human Resource Manager. We thank all candidates in advance for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multi-Story Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Site Superintendent: 5 years (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)