RN or New Grad RN-Camp Nurse-Manitoba
This is a residential camp where you will live for the summer. Room and board are provided. Camp sessions generally run 9 days on, 2 days off.
Camp Locations: Manitoba
*** Must be currently licensed in Manitoba
Credentials: Registered Nurse or New Grad RN
Manitoba-June 4-Aug 30
What would you be doing?
- Performing health screening for arriving and departing campers
- Providing first aid and assessing staff and campers for routine conditions
- Administering routine medications and treatments in conjunction with the camp’s wellness standards
- Maintaining and securely storing staff and camper health files including health history, patient consultation reports, daily medication administration, and treatment records
- Maintaining first aid kits and first aid records, including keeping an inventory and replenishing supplies
- Promoting healthy practices throughout the camp and acting as a positive role model to young campers
Does this sound like you?
- Registered Nurse (RN) or New Grad RN
- Current first aid & CPR certifications
- Clear criminal background check
- Experience working with children and youth
- Stay positive and thrive under pressure (camp days can be long)
- Ability to live on-site for an extended period of time and work flexible hours (an asset)
Join our team to...
- Be involved in inspiring kids to discover their best
- Be part of a passionate team of high-achievers who like to have fun while doing important things
- Gain relevant work experience
- Work in a beautiful location
- Have room and board covered (not to mention delicious meals)
To apply please email resume and cover letter including locations you are open to, any camp experience (including as a camper yourself) current licenses and dates of availability.
p.s. We are assessing you on your resume to start. Please include your credentials e.g. RN, New Grad RN etc, beside your name at top of resume along with any diplomas or degrees you have. Please include any relevant experience with children, sports, outdoor activities etc. Information that would make you a good candidate to work at a children's camp. This is a residential camp where you will live for the summer. Room and board are provided. Camp sessions generally run 9 days on, 2 days off.
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- working with children: 1 year (Preferred)
- Camp as a worker: 1 year (Preferred)
- Outdoor recreation/sports: 1 year (Preferred)
- Camp as a camper: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (Required)