ISPAT MACHINING - BURLINGTON, ON CUSTOM MACHINING EXPERTS
ISPAT Machining specializes in high precision CNC machining of OEM and aftermarket parts and components for Mechanical Seal and Centrifugal Pumps.
We serve a wide range of industries in Canada and the USA that include Oil & Gas, Mining, Chemicals, Food Processing, Pharmaceuticals, Water Resources and Power Generation.
ISPAT MACHINISTS SPECIALIZATION
- Fabrication to mechanical standards OR reverse engineering from actual parts.
- Precision workmanship machining a wide range of stainless steel and exotic alloys, including carbon graphite. * Quick production turnaround and delivery solutions.
- Our skilled, knowledgeable team brings decades of experience in machining high tolerance parts.
POSITION IS FOR AN EXPERIENCE MANUAL LATHE OPERATOR
Safely perform production tasks in line with industry standards. Works in a continuous improvement mindset and actively participates in continuous improvement activities.
Although CNC experience would be good to have it is not mandatory, you must be an experience manual lathe machinist for this position.
Able to set up and operate one or more of the following machines: CNC multitasking machining centers, CNC multitasking lathes, CNC lathes, Manual Engine Lathe, manual mill, drill press, and /or various secondary equipment with the ability to hold tolerances as close as .001
- Work from factory work orders, routings, drawings, process drawings & layout sheets, written or verbal instructions to ensure on time delivery.
- Additional duties as assigned.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
What We Need From You:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 1 year trade school or industry related courses, and 5+ years on the job experience.
- Must be able to able to read blueprints and use measuring instruments.
- Ability to do simple to complex mathematical equations in a technical manner.
- Ability to pass background and drug screening.
Our interview process will begin after we receive the questionnaire, based on your evaluation you will receive either a phone call or email with available interview appointments. From there you in-person interview will contain an in person interview with our Production Engineer and a 45min test on a manual lathe.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Salary + benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission, Freelance, Apprenticeship
Salary: $27.00 to $32.00 /hour