This position is responsible for loading, unloading, shipping, receiving, scanning, sorting, and stocking packages. Employees may utilize heavy machinery to complete tasks. This position performs other tasks as assigned in a fast-paced environment.
Location: 2281 Stevenage Drive
Shift: M-F, 7 AM - 11 AM
Must be flexible to start as early as 6 AM and work later than 11 AM If needed.
- Learns and properly executes UPS package handling methods.
- Loads and unloads UPS packages into trailers or package cars.
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs./32 kgs
- Ability to read and memorize postal codes
- Availability to work flexible shift hours, up to 5 days per week
- No experience necessary.
- $15.50 an hour to start
- Guaranteed wage progression in the Teamsters Union Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Paid weekly every Friday
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2000 / per semester
- Health, dental and vision care benefits after one year of service
- Immediate access to employee discounts
- Promotion from within
UPS is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your interest in working for UPS.
Health and safety is our highest priority. UPS Canada is a federally regulated employer. The federal government has announced that it will propose regulations to make vaccination mandatory in all federally regulated workplaces in early 2022 Accordingly, you will be required to be fully vaccinated. If you are unable to be vaccinated, you may request an accommodation due to a medical, religious, or other prohibited ground of discrimination as described in the Canadian Human Rights Act
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- COVID-19 vaccine certificate for being fully vaccinated? (required)