WHO WE ARE:
We are Bixler’s, America’s Oldest Jeweler : a multibranded international consumer jewelry manufacturer and retailer including a luxury diamond brand, Devotions Diamonds, and in addition operates jewelry stores in twenty-two US and Canadian markets featuring brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Pandora, Perrywinkle's.
We are independently owned and have been a success story for over 30 years, yet we operate like a startup. With a leadership team driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, our passion is building lasting relationships with clients and staff in a scrappy, fun environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO as Social Media Manager:
As our creative social media manager, you’ll brainstorm topics and create content for several social media accounts in both English and French. You’ll get to create attention-grabbing copy for websites, landing pages, email marketing and other materials. You’ll also assist in creating exciting video content for our Instagram/Facebook page and eventually snapchat pages. Understanding and analyzing all analytics as it relates to social media and driving both traffic and sales is a must.
We need you to be on top of trending topics and hip hashtags. You should know your way around the big three: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as be aware of smaller/newer social networks. We need a versatile player with the ability to work in a range of writing styles, tone and voice that is brand appropriate. Someone who has worked in the luxury market space would be of great value to us.
SKILLS YOU BRING:
- One to Three years experience in similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- An imaginative and innovative writer
- Ability to produce and translate English to French content
- Knowledge of social media audiences and online trends
- Experience analyzing results and social media analytics
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Amazing organizational and time management skills
- Incredible attention to detail
- A team player and independent problem solver
- Experience with popular social media platforms
- Graphic design and photography skills, experience with Photoshop
- Previous experience in social media, marketing, communications, or a related field is required
- Bilingual (English & French)
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Bixler we fly high, work hard and reward well. We encourage new ideas and provide opportunities for growth. Work with a dynamic team and have input on projects that you want to work on.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)