Private healthcare positions to provide care for a senior living in the community.
Home Care Attendant - Health Care Aide
Are you seeking an opportunity to use your skills, empathy, and experience in providing quality care for a senior living in the community?
We offer above-average hourly rates, in an organized, low-stress work environment.
- Planning and preparation of healthy meals
- Personal care such as; bathing, dressing, grooming
- Medication administration
- Knowledgable of memory care best practices
- Clear communication skills in writing, speaking, listening
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and respond to needs of patient
- Mobility assistance: walking, toileting, transfers
- Housekeeping duties
- Other duties as required
Seeking a reliable, professional HCA with experience working with senior in their own home.
· Senior care experience mandatory - local experience preferred
***Must have one-on-one senior care experience in the community
· *Health Care Aide certificate from a recognized educational institution
· Proof of eligibility to work in Canada in a health care role
- Proven ability to manage time and facilitate daily tasks independently
· First Aid/CPR training required
*Police Criminal Record with a Vulnerable Sector Screening & Adult Abuse Registry documentation are required as part of hiring process.
Must be able to commute to the St. James, Assiniboia Area in Winnipeg, MB.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY. Thank you.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $23.50-$26.25 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Senior care: 5 years (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-11