We are looking for a Property Manager with Construction experience.
- Minimum High School Graduate (Engineering/Mechanical/Architectural Degree preferred).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in property management/maintenance (e.g. mechanical, electrical, and etc.).
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a dynamic professional to manage our commercial buildings in Durham Region. This person needs to be a self-starter, able to work without supervision and manage around 4 locations within the area. Thank you to all those who may be interested but we can only contact suitable candidates.
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services.
- Plan, organize, and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal.
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility.
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs.
- Own vehicle.
- Willing to travel regularly.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Salary: (Salary negotiable based on experience).
Job Type: Part-time
- Property Management: 10 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)
- English fluently (Preferred)