RCA/HCA Certification preferred
To work one-on-one in a family home setting and assist client with all aspects of daily living, recreational activities and social outings. Administer medications, follow care plans and keep accurate client records.
Full pay while training
Coffee and lunch provided
Masks, Visors, Gloves and Sanitizer supplied.
Looking for Caregiver for weekend day shift plus 2 or 3 (2hr) evenings per week.
- Day time duties include bathing, dressing, food prep, socializing and board games plus snack and lunch.
- Evening duties to play a few board games, have a snack, brush teeth, and prepare for bed.
The ideal candidate would have a strong professional work ethic and be RELIABLE, friendly and patient.
Must have 10 years driving experience and a Clean Drivers License.
This is a smoke and scent free environment.
Application deadline: 2020-12-20
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$26.00 per hour
Due to Covid all precautions will be taken. Masks, Visors, Gloves and Sanitizer provided.
- caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR. Criminal Record Check. Clean Drivers License .RCA/HCA. (Preferred)
- Assisting clients with personal hygiene and getting dressed
- Assisting clients with housekeeping or other daily errands
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Observing and reporting on changes in the health or status of the client
- Preparing food and feeding clients
- Administering medication
- Assisting clients with rehabilitative exercises
- Providing support with academic, social or recreational activities