Welcome to Chronicle Brewing Company!
Chronicle is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in fostering a safe, discrimination free workspace and community gathering place. We believe in communication, safety and accountability.
We are looking for a craft beer enthusiast pursuing a career in Beer Production who is a personable, energetic, and imaginative person. The ideal individual must be creative, highly motivated and possess strong organizational skills to ensure that projects and activities are completed on time.
- Yeast management and propagation
- Equipment cleaning and maintenance
- Assisting with packaging and cellar activities as required
- Other duties as required throughout the brewery
- Ensures health and safety regulations are followed
Critical Skills and Behaviors:
- Minimum two years in a production environment
- Good trouble shooting skills, and strong mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A problem solver with attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team, with minimal supervision
- Experience handling chemicals with an emphasis on cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- Experience in a production environment and packaging/bottling line required
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour