We are seeking an exceptional Business Applications Administrator is to support the Business
Applications Manager in maintaining, updating and optimizing all the business software solutions
within eQ Homes and Regional Group.
- empower our people to strive for creativity, uniqueness, and distinction.
- are driven by values of Integrity, Commitment, Innovation, Attention, Balance, Gratitude,
- have a Commercial portfolio of over 2million sf existing portfolio plus additional
development potential of over 1Million sf.
- are actively pursuing portfolio growth opportunities.
- have been shaping real estate in Ottawa for 60 years.
- are proud of our fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning,
development, and success.
About the role
The Business Applications Administrator will be responsible for:
- regular database maintenance;
- implementation of new software and system updates;
- software systems education;
- collecting feedback from userbase;
- self-education on use and future development of all current business software solutions;
- supporting all divisions of Regional and eQ Homes in their use of business software systems;
- troubleshooting technical issues within system software;
- updating workflow diagrams when systems are changed; and
- database quality assurance.
- experience with ERP systems, database structure (specifically SQL) and other business
- experience in new home construction and/or real estate management;
- knowledge or understanding of project and property management accounting;
- proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 suite of software;
- strong priority management;
- strong organizational skills and are capable of handling large volumes of data; and
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an attractive base salary and benefits. Should Regional
Group and this position be a good match for you, please email your cover letter and resumé to:
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know in
advance so that we may arrange for their provision.