AT BRIGHT SELF-CARE IS OUR NORTH STAR
We believe that self-care is a priority, not a luxury. Page one of our Employee Handbook says,
“if you aren’t at 100%, the company isn’t at 100%. Make sure to take care of yourself so you can be healthy, happy, and productive - and remind your teammates to do the same.”
We live self-care every day and work tirelessly to help our customers do the same.
We are a corporate amenities platform for on-site and work-from-home (WFH) companies. We support companies in empowering their employees to feel their best. We offer a comprehensive range of wellbeing services including massage, hair styling, and virtual wellbeing services such as yoga, fitness, and nutrition sessions.
We are looking for a Yoga and Mindfulness Instructor to join the Bright team.
Are you the perfect candidate?
- Do you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills? (read: charisma)
- Are you mindful of the details, every time?
- Can you lead a variety of yoga and mindfulness classes of varying lengths?
- Will you thrive in a growing company set to take over the way self-care is perceived and delivered?
The position is full-time, 40 hours/week.
What does a Bright Yoga and Mindfulness Instructor do?
- You will lead yoga and mindfulness classes and deliver them in an online group setting for varying lengths of 15-60 minutes
- Work from our studio in downtown Halifax
- Set up our video conferencing software and start your virtual yoga and mindfulness classes throughout the day
- Use our mobile app as your schedule and booking tool
Who are we looking for?
- Yoga Certification with Yoga Alliance
- Minimum of 500 hours of experience teaching yoga
- Education or experience in health and fitness (preferable)
- The art of teaching the Vinyasa Flow
- Knowledge of the Chakra System, Pranayama, mantra and mindful meditation
- 3+ years of experience delivering yoga and mindfulness sessions with groups of people online
- 5+ years of experience practicing yoga and mindfulness meditation
- You are punctual, organized, and have reliable transportation
- You have a beaming personality and are comfortable with customer service, technology, and problem-solving
- You are skilled in a variety of the following techniques and can lead complete classes in 15, 30, 45, and 60 minute time frames:
- Guided mindfulness workshops, explaining mindfulness practices
- Mindfulness based stress reduction and relaxation techniques
- Various types of meditation including breath, body, sound, thought, and feeling
- Guiding various yoga styles such as ashtanga, vinyasa, bikram, yin, and restorative
- Other forms of yoga and meditation
- Annual salary of $42,000 - $48,000
- Monthly allowances for wellbeing and cell phone data
- Paid time off and national/regional holidays
- Full participation in corporate health and dental benefits program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00-$48,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- Yoga Instructor: 3 years (Preferred)
- Yoga Instructor (Preferred)