Axsun is a North American leading provider of intermodal transportation and has a well established network serving NAFTA markets. We offer a wide range of LTL and Full load transportation and distribution services so that we can consistently offer our customers, One Source. One Promise.
Communicate with carriers to ensure that all orders are scheduled for on time pick up and delivery. Track in transit orders and report any issues to the Customers and Sales representatives. Provide required support for operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and trace pick up, transit and deliveries via phone, email, web and other necessary means.
- Enter information into SAP and update the order status (picked up / transit / delivered)
- Keep load tracing status up to date. Follow up on pre-dated shipments to ensure there are no issues.
- Keeps in constant communication with every carrier in order to provide accurate tracking information to the customer and to the appropriate internal departments. Advise appropriate personnel of any delays.
- Report any issues to the operation manager.
- Communicate shipment status updates with customers
- Provide Proof of Deliveries (POD’s) to customers when required.
- Schedule pick up and delivery appointments as needed.
- Enter orders into the system when needed.
- Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge and ability to enter data in SAP an asset.
- Excellent problem solving and resolutions skills.
- Ability to work under pressure situations.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Logistics and/or transportation experience is an asset
- Education and/or Experience Required:
- High School education required.
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein, Permanent
- Française (Souhaité)
- Anglaise (Souhaité)