Accurate HD is a growing leader in horizontal directional drilling and civil construction. We specialize in a wide variety of installations such as water and sewer, hydro, fibre optics, hydro excavation services, aggregate services and more. We possess the finest people, experience, and equipment the industry has to offer.
Accurate HD is a COR certified organization. The company is committed to ensuring workers go home safe each and every day.
Working with the site Foreman, the Labourer is responsible for working with a variety of equipment and crew members to complete projects.
Job Duties Responsibilities:
- Follow directions and perform a variety of physical tasks
- Load and unload materials and equipment
- Assist Operators
- Maintain a clean and safe environment by general clean-up of site and equipment
- Report any equipment hazards or issues
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and safety regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous construction experience is an asset
- Willing and able to travel out-of-town/province, 21-day shifts with 7 days off, is an asset
- Physically capable of performing the duties of the position, with a willingness to work in remote sites in adverse weather conditions (hot/humid, rain, snow, winter)
- Strong attention to detail and excellent observation skills
- Work well with others
- Safety-first attitude
- Benefits after 3 months
- Company matching RRSP contributions after 3 months
- Competitive wages
- Room for growth and advancement
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Accurate HD welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New Bothwell, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person