Hi-Tech e-commerce company is looking for customer service representatives in Mississauga, ONT.
- Answering telephone calls, on-line chat and support ticket requests.
- Contacting customers to verify their information (such as incomplete addresses, billing information, etc)
- Contacting couriers (Fedex, UPS, DHL, Canada Post, USPS) regarding various issues with deliveries (filing damage/lost parcels claims, mis-delivered parcels, etc)
- Providing information to customers about our Amazon and eBay stores
- Approving and processing returns from customers
- Communicating with staff at 6 different warehouse locations (1 in UK, 1 in Poland, 2 locations in USA and 2 in Canada)
- Processing orders for shipping/verifying customer’s information
Extensive training will be provided, for the duration of your training (2 months) your shift will start at 10am, and can be either part-time or full-time (till 3pm or 6pm, depending on your availability).
Once training is completed - shift will change to 7am - 3pm.
Requirements to the candidate:
- ability to show up daily is essential. Start on time, every day, without excuses.
- ability to work under minimum supervision (our head office is based in Burnaby, British Columbia)
- fluent and professional in spoken and written English (other languages are an asset)
- has previous customer service job experience
- types at least 50 wpm @ very low error rate
- NO outgoing sales calls OR telemarketing involved
- Health Spending Account coverage: dental/vision/etc (after 4 months of employment)
- Annual hourly wage increase
This is a full time position, 37.5 hours per week, shifts are 7.5 hours long with 30 min lunch break.
Starting wage is $20/hour. After successful completion of training and probation period, you will also be receiving a bonus for answered calls/chats/tickets, which typically increases hourly wage by $3 on average.
About our company:
We’ve been in eCommerce business since 2005 and have multiple warehouses in different time zones, our head office is located in Vancouver, BC.
To apply - please respond with your resume and contact info (phone number).
Please note: initial interview will be via zoom.
- Vision care
- Dental care
- Casual dress
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- call-centre: 2 years (Required)
- Computer Repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)