This position is responsible for establishing and maintaining a first line relationship with customers and stores and to assists with projects and activities designed to market our products and services. This position is accountable for the following major responsibilities.
- Visit assigned stores according to the call plan. Establish effective working relationships with the store manager, line supervisor and shelf fillers.
- Closely monitor stock levels and off take of key products in key supermarket stores. Minimize out of stock situations, damaged and expired product on shelves. Ensure number of SKUs, position and facings are in line with the schematics with the correct price tags at the right position.
- Ensure promotion products are prominently featured and priced at the dedicated display locations. Ensure dedicated display location/units are stocked and equipped with the correct range and materials.
- Use all point-of-sale materials according to guideline provided.
- Report pricing information of relevant sauce products.
- Dropped off samples to restaurants and supermarkets as assigned
- Introduced Lee Kum Kee products to restaurants as assigned
- Collect & report competitor advertisement, in-store activities, published activities and news.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
The individual must be able to perform each major responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major responsibilities within the work environment.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This position requires an individual with experience in retail, merchandising or supermarkets. Must be a) detail oriented and accurate; computer literate and customer service oriented.
This individual must speak Mandarin or Cantonese, basic English skills preferred.
The candidate must be able to apply basic mathematical concepts to compute rates and percentages.
The individual must be able to define problems, establish facts and draw conclusions. He or she must be able to interpret a variety of instructions in verbal form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSE, REGISTRATIONS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must have a valid driver’s license to perform essential job functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of this position. The individual must travel to meet business needs. The position requires at least 80% or more in the field visiting supermarkets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to perform daily job functions. The employee is required to stand, sit, kneel, and walk when performing the major responsibilities. Occasional lifting and/or move up to 50 pounds is also required.
The noise level in the work environment is light to moderate. The position is often in office settings or at a supermarket. The position requires extensive travel – more than 80% of the time this position is expected to be out of the office.
Job Type: Part-time
- Merchandising: 1 year (Required)
- French (Required)
- Chinese (Required)