- Part-Time (25-30 hours a week)
- Strong customer service skills with experience of at least 1-2 years
- Jewelry knowledge an asset but not required
- Data entry (example: entering incoming jewelry repairs into database, updating system information, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google operating systems (example: Google Docs, Slides, Spreadsheets, etc.)
- Must be fluent in English, French an asset but not required
- Computer retail point of sale knowledge an asset
- Will require a clean recent background/police check
- Experienced in Microsoft software
Taing Fine Jewellers Orleans is a family-owned and operated company for more than 30 years. We have been greater Ottawa’s premier destination for bridal jewellery and custom design work.
Unique custom design work is an important element of the many services offered at Taing Fine Jewellers Orleans. Re-modelling and restoration work, along with other jewellery repairs, are completed on-site to ensure the utmost care for your treasured valuables. Appraisals are also available.
Professional and knowledgeable staff will assist in your selecting from the large assortment of timepieces and fine diamonds, including Canadian, and quality gemstones from around the globe.
Quality, service and competitive pricing are keys to our success.
Job Type: Part-time
- data entry: 1 year (Preferred)