Total Transload Services is a bulk material handling and logistics company based out of Sturgeon County in Alberta. We provide customized transloading, storing and delivering solutions to all of our clients.
You will be working in the yard or our warehouse with our crew and you will have the opportunity to advance into different roles as our business grows.
In this role your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Being Yard ( mainly outdoors in all climates)
- Perform general labor duties
- Bulk commodity loader/helper
- Bulk sweeps (confined space work)
- Operate the yard equipment, everything from small equipment to large loaders
- Safety driven and has PPE for all climates
- High School/GED 2 years directly related experience
- Valid Class 5 (non-GDL) driver’s licence Must have a clean driver’s abstract
- Equipment (loader/forklift) experience an asset
- Have excellent work attendance history
- must be physically fit and able to lift 50 pound on a regular basis
- Knowledge of how material handling equipment works
- Must enjoy working outdoors in all climates
- Willing to work various shifts
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be reliable and have own vehicle as public transportation is not available
- Minimum of 18 years of age, physically fit, with a great work attitude, and willing to learn
We encourage qualified applicants, who have an interest in working within a dynamic environment with an innovative company culture to submit there documents .We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Total Transload Services, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
NOTE: Successful candidates must have the ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 to $20.00 /hour
- Forklift: 1 year (Required)
- bobcat: 1 year (Preferred)
- yard labour (winter and summer): 1 year (Required)
- railcar offload and loading: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Fort Saskatchewan, AB (Preferred)