Senior .NET Developer with strong ERP Development experience needed immediately to build the development environment from the ground up.
Our client is bringing their ERP System in house and is looking for an experienced React JS/.NET Developer to transition the codebase and to share in the vision, SDLC and development model for the new department. This is a dream position for a developer who holds best practice ideologies on methodology, team dynamic and style guide preferences. The ideal candidate will be a track record of upholding meticulous standards of compliance, extensibility, and quality.
Key Account Responsibilities and Functions
- Work closely with Lead Developer to assist in architectural design, development and maintenance or ERP codebase
- Implement enhancements and resolve bugs.
- Work alongside Business Analyst in gathering and translating requirements and defining scope.
- As a founding member of the software team, you will help lay the groundwork for departmental growth, assisting in the recruitment of additional developers and other developmental resources as they are required.
- Be the development resource for recommending and implementing best practices, workflows and designing the lifecycle process.
- Assist in the creation of proper documentation, entity and object modeling, and compliance specifications.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years experience in senior level React JS/ .Net, C#, SQL, RESTfull and ERP implementation.
- Previous development experience in Supply Chain industry systems preferred.
- Intimate understanding and preference of development life cycle methodologies/philosophies.
- Strong experience with ERP or CRM implementations for supply chain functionality (accounting, sales, warehousing and procurement).
- Leadership vision of development methodology and SDLC
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Reference ID: SAL1
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year