Full-time and part-time opportunities available
Are you a problem solver who enjoys making someone’s day a little better?
Are you excited about a career with a growing company who connects people to the things that matter?
At Execulink Telecom, we live and breathe our Vision: To enhance your Lifestyle at Home, Work and Play! Execulink is in search of people like you to connect our customers to everything that matters, by providing AWESOME customer service through phone calls, emails and online chats to customers who require support. Customer requests involve a high volume of technical troubleshooting while also handling calls about account updates, rescheduling installations, payments, and service education.
We pride ourselves in hiring and investing in local employees. We are excited to offer remote work opportunities to awesome employees in Southwestern Ontario. Occasional travel to our corporate office in Woodstock may be required.
Join the Execulink family today, and you will enjoy:
Loving what you do!
Work for a company that lives its values. We build up our community by giving back through community donations that matter to you. Check out our Humans of Execulink
Blog to see why our employees love being part of this awesome team:
A Short Commute to Your Home Office
Work for a local company and forget the daily commute! Flexible workspace is also available to employees at our local Woodstock headquarters.
An Extensive Benefit Program
Full time employees and part-time employees consistently working 25+ hours weekly are eligible for our benefits package! This includes benefits such as retirement savings, discounted services, medical and dental coverage, tuition reimbursement, and a health and wellness program.
Competitive starting pay of $16.06 + 10% Variable pay (paid up to $17.85/hour total)
This is a 90/10 pay structure. 90% base pay and 10% variable pay. Variable pay is earned quarterly, based on achievable targets related to providing awesome customer service.
Career Advancement Opportunities
We encourage internal promotions and employee growth.
Fully Supported Training from Home
A structured training and onboarding experience. We are dedicated to provide the support you require to be successful in your new role.
You are a technology-savvy customer service expert who brings:
- A Minimum of 1 year of experience in a customer service environment
- Strong computer literacy and the ability to proficiently and fluently use internet navigation programs
- Superior communication skills; able to clearly explain unfamiliar concepts to our customers in a clear and concise manner via telephone, email, and web-based live chat
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Attendance
- Your own reliable vehicle / transportation method as we are not on a bus route
- The ability to work shifts as scheduled in a 24/7 structured environment; variable starts as early as 7:00 a.m. and latest shift ends 11:00 p.m.
Apply Today! Our next training session begins June 7th, 2021
- Submit your cover letter and resume
- Note: Full-time day-shift availability Monday to Friday is required for the 3 week comprehensive training course.
At Execulink Telecom, the largest locally owned independent telecom company in Southwestern Ontario, our only goal is to enhance your lifestyle at home, work, and play. As we grow rapidly, we have an unwavering commitment to continue to build a positive team with a friendly, family-spirited approach. The selection of exceptional talent is important to us!
When you join Execulink, you’re joining a team that’s focused on not only providing an AWESOME experience to our customers, but to our employees as well. We live and breathe our Vision, Mission, and Values and are searching for individuals who are excited to contribute and do the same.
Execulink Telecom is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.06-$17.89 per hour
Execulink is conducting all interviews through video chat in order to comply with COVID-19 precautionary measures. Temporary remote work opportunities are available to some roles to comply with government-regulated social distancing.
- Are you available for 3 week full-time training, 8am-4:30 PM Monday-Friday?
- Are you fully available for scheduling between 7am-11pm, Monday to Sunday?
- Secondary School (required)
- customer service: 2 years (required)