Realtor in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
The ideal Administrative Assistant candidate is one who is willing and able to perform different task as needed. The candidate must have great communication skills, must always be able to work as a team player and willing to provide support to other administrative staff as needed. The candidate must have an organized approach to each task assigned and the ability to cope under pressure. The candidate must have a professional attitude and appearance and have the initiative needed to complete the task and projects that are assigned.
· Graduation from high school or possession of a GED Certificate; AND
· Two years of clerical experience;
· An equivalent combination of education, training and experience that would reasonably be expected to provide the job-related competencies noted above.
· Customer Commitment - Proactively seeks to understand the needs of the customers and provide the highest standards of service.
- Dedication to Professionalism and Integrity - Demonstrates and promotes fair, honest, professional and ethical behaviors that establishes trust throughout the organization and with the public we serve.
- Organizational Excellence - Takes ownership for excellence through one's personal effectiveness and dedication to the continuous improvement of our operations.
- Success through Teamwork - Collaborates and builds partnerships through trust and the open exchange of diverse ideas and perspectives to achieve organizational goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
Note: The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. Depending on assigned area of Compiles data, computes and verifies figures.
· Schedules appointments gives information to callers and takes dictation, manage social media office account.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and manage social media office account.
· Produces information by transcribing, Receives, verifies and registers documents; assigns file number and affixes seal as appropriate.
· Reviews forms, documents and other materials for accuracy and completeness.
· Responds to inquiries and searches files for requested information.
· formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipates needed supplies, places and expedites orders for supplies, and verifies receipt of supplies.
· Operates office equipment such as adding machines, copiers, telephones, shredders, and postage meters.
· Types forms, vouchers, requisitions, invoices, notices, schedules, legal documents, and other materials; types from rough drafts or combines data from multiple sources.
· Performs other related duties as required.
· Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
· Knowledge of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
· Ability to use a computer and related software
· This job is largely a sedentary role.
· May require an incumbent to lift boxes up to 20 pounds, open filing cabinets, and bend/stand, as necessary.
Sedentary work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met.
Additional Job Requirements
· Maintain the ability to pass the background checks required for the position. These background checks may include but are not limited to: Criminal History Background Check
· Possess the necessary job-related license(s) or certification(s).
Application deadline: 2020-07-20
Expected start date: 2020-08-03
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Company Events
- On-site Parking
- Work From Home
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Required)
- Running errands
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors