Live on a beautiful estate 40 minutes from Markham on a 400 acre lot with your own apartment.
Less than 5 minutes from the 115/35.
Bathe yourself in nature every day!
Non-Smoking Couple needed to Maintain and upkeep estate
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Experience in busy warehouse environment, working around forklifts, and in large spaces.
- Clean/maintain the House
- Regular Housekeeping
- Washing Dishes
- Planting & Watering of Trees
- Cutting Grass
- Regular Farm/Trail Maintenance
- Pool Cleaning & Maintenance
- Clearing Snow
- Some Wood cutting
- Garbage Disposal/Recycling
- Small Carpentry (i.e. Fixing pool boards, Painting)
- General Maintenance around the Property
- Cleaning Vehicles (ATVs, Snowmobiles, Ebikes, etc - Charging, Cleaning)
24/7/365 Availability Needed.
(2-3 weeks off with advanced notice).
Property Owner is not always present but when present requires assistance from 7 am to 7 pm.
Qualified Candidates must like dogs/cats.
Salary to be negotiated. Please apply with resumes & brief cover letter highlighting experience & why you think you would excel at the opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
- Gardening: 3 years (Preferred)
- Mechanical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Housekeeping: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's Licence (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)
- Italian (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Other (Preferred)