Ready for new challenges?
Join the REHAU Baie-d'Urfé family!
For more than 70 years, REHAU has been committed to improving the lives of people around the world by developing innovative polymer-based solutions that constantly redefine possibilities in construction, automotive and industry.
Always true to its principles, REHAU is a privately held, independent company with more than 20,000 employees in over 50 countries. Each of them constantly redefining how our customers interact with our products to improve their personal and professional lives.
We invite you to join us and together let's build the future!
- Carrying out various electrical, electronic, mechanical and compressed air tasks. Troubleshooting and hydraulic repair (equipment / building) respecting environmental and health & safety issues.
- Perform and assist in equipment upgrades, safety and efficiency improvements.
- Perform preventive maintenance and record procedures using maintenance software.
- Maintain Equipment spare parts.
- Perform equipment troubleshooting and specific and general repairs while complying with health & safety regulations.
- Assist production for quick and safe orientation regarding equipment repair as well as operation.
Working conditions are:
- Rotating day and night schedule
- 12-hour shift
- Salary determined based on experience, with night premium, performance bonus and paid overtime
- Opportunities for advancement and training
What we are looking for
- 3 years or more of experience in the maintenance of industrial machines (in the plastics industry an asset).
- DEP or DEC in Electromechanics including a "C" or "A2" license (for test 2)
- Knowledge of computers (Windows)
- Experience in welding, forklift driving and machining (an asset)
- Team player
- Good communication, organization and structure
- Safety and environmental orientation
What REHAU can offer you
- Group insurance (life, disability, medical and dental)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (REER)
- Bonuses: performance, night, years of service, etc.
- Sick days
And much more...
You wish to put your energy at the service of a very innovative company?
Send us your application !
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place