No sales pressure; the personal training manager will feed you clients; leaving you to focus on what matters most- coaching your clients
- Coach, motivate, and encourage clients in 1-on-1, semi-private and Team Workout settings (both virtual and in person)!
- Being a great coach by providing safe, informative, energetic, encouraging and fun workout sessions!
- Setting up and organizing the workout areas.
- Helping our nutrition coaches to inform clients about eating specifically for their goals.
- Keeping attendance for sessions through our software.
- Performing different types of fitness assessments (training provided).
- Bright and professional with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be eager to keep knowledge up to date with the latest fitness & nutrition research.
- Ability to multitask and adapt on the spot with shifting priorities and time-frames.
- High energy!!!
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
- Passionate about motivating people
- Personal Training Certificate
- CPR/First Aid
(These following list of items are not necessities as we have some great on-the-job training, but if you have any of the following then that's a bonus)
- Group Fitness certificate
- Kinesiology degree
- Health & Fitness Promotion college diploma
- Nutrition certification
- Experience with kettlebell exercise techniques
- Experience with functional movement training
Application deadline: 2021-08-06
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
- On-site gym
- On-site parking