Social Medial Marketing Associate
We are looking for a Social Media and Online Marketing Associate with a strong background or interest in Environmental Sciences or Environmental protection, and a strong desire to contribute to protecting drinking water resources. The ideal candidate is active contributor on Social Media or online blogs, and can work independently with minimal supervision.
The candidate will be responsible of managing our social media feeds ( Facebook, Twitter, etc), manage Google , Facebook, and Amazon ads campaigns, write product listings on various e-Commerce platforms and write weekly blogs and newsletters for our website about relevant events and product launches.
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Develops product profiles for Amazon, Shopify, and other e-Commerce platforms.
Reference ID: SMM2020
Application deadline: 2020-11-15
Expected start date: 2020-12-01
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Permanent
Salary: $38,517.00-$47,077.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employee safe during Covid-19 we have implemented strict hygiene rules in the office, included changing space workflow, physical distancing rules, and we provide ppe to employees when physical distancing is not possible.
- social media marketing: 1 year (Required)
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
- Amazon Web Services: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Cambridge, ON (Preferred)