About Vigilant: For 20 years, Vigilant has delivered premium advisory, professional and managed IT services to enterprises looking for value, flexibility and excellent service. We develop deep and lasting partnerships with the companies we serve, by providing reliable guidance and services for both traditional and disruptive enterprise technologies.
Vigilant Delivers Value: The benefits and savings we have helped our clients achieve are substantial. Vigilant has delivered cost savings by helping our clients standardize their worldwide operations and extracting efficiencies from various business areas, including:
- Payable invoice processing (Invoice Automation using OCR)
- Period close process
- Supply chain optimization
- Inventory Management
- HCM optimization, and
- Planning & forecasting.
We are looking for executive level principals across North America who can establish and develop the practice in a specific region (e.g. Atlantic Canada, Western Canada, North East US, South Western US, Western US, etc.).
The following are the primary roles/responsibilities of the Vice President - Oracle Practice role:
- Proactively lead the practice by setting strategy and driving the development of new business in various regions/markets
- Establish and manage effective business relationships at both the functional and executive levels throughout the engagement life-cycle, including identification of an opportunity, closing of deal, implementation and post go-live support
- Build and maintain strong networks within the Oracle organization
- Plan, facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations
- Responsible for shaping and delivering implementations that exceed the expectations of our clients
- Lead the delivery of large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
- Responsible for managing the profitability of engagements
- Mentor and develop our team through coaching and hands on training
- Anticipates customer problems and develops realistic visions and strategies
- Stay up to date on current trends and development related to Oracle Cloud (ERP/EPM/HCM) and the overall SaaS marketplace for Enterprise applications
Job Type: Full-time
- Leading the Oracle practice: 10 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)