Sales Operations Associate
We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic, results-oriented individuals to join our Sales Team. Comprehensive training is provided to all new employees. If you are someone who is friendly,* team oriented, hardworking and thrives in a fast-paced environment, please send us your resume. The main purpose of this position is to join our current associates in providing sales support to our clients and participate in the purchasing function.* We service customers in all sectors of activity including industrial, environmental, biotech, pharmaceutical, food and dairy, health care, educational and all levels of government.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing of in-bound calls and execution of out-bound calls for effective and comprehensive servicing of customers.
- Order processing
- Prepare quotes, pricing requests, tenders and contracts
- Follow-up of existing quotes for renewals
- Make regular phone calls to customers to follow up and stay in contact
- Maintaining existing accounts and relationship building
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions.
- Planning/Placing purchase orders to optimize stock levels
- Sourcing new products/chemicals to meet on-going demand
- Work with QA to ensure all received material conform to specification
- Work with our suppliers to resolve any non-conformity issues
- Maintain our wide network of industry supply partners
- Maintain a vendor files within the ACP databases
- Monitor inbound and outbound freight to maximize cost saving.
- Work closely with our customs broker to ensure timely movement across borders
- Maintain data integrity in purchasing database
- Investigate stock discrepancies
- Make adjustments for discrepancies, n/c shipments, credits and returns
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or purchasing position preferred but not a requirement
- University degree in a Science field a strong asset
- Excellent Bilingual communication skills, written and spoken
- Good command of MS Office
- Autonomous, accountable and customer-oriented
- Good telephone mannerism, self-motivated
If you feel that you have the skills required for this position, apply now by sending your cover letter and resume.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint-leonard, QC H1R 1A5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-16