Site Coordinator – Commercial/Institutional Multi-residential Construction
Trust – Respect – Integrity – Commitment to Community – These are the principles that our company was built on, and they are the principles that we follow in everything we do today. This focus includes our relationships with our employees - working with Sigfusson Northern you become part of the team.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to work as a Site Coordinator with a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar type role, to work on our various Northern Manitoba jobsites. This is a field based position with rotation work.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Auto CAD/Civil 3D or similar experience
· 3D modelling
· Revit Software or similar experience
· Total Station Experience
· Commercial, Institutional, or multi residential experience
· Experience with quantity tracking and take offs
· Excellent Microsoft Outlook, MS Word, and Excel skills
· Strong communication skills – oral and written
· Ability to work accurately under pressure
· Ability to work with others as a team
· Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence
· Full Benefit Plan with Dental
· Group RRSP and Deferred Profit-Sharing Plan
· Competitive Wages
If you would like to apply for this position and be part of our team, please send your resume to:
Sigfusson Northern Ltd.
Fax: (204) 762-5107
Job Type: Full-time