DISTNQT is an agency in Toronto that offers Luxury Travel, Unique Experiences, and Concierge.
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to manage the company’s Marketing and Social media content (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter) in order to heighten visibility and client engagement.
*This is an unpaid Internship with hours counting towards your college/university credits - Opportunity for Full-time
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters degree
Job Type: Internship
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Toronto (Required)