East Van Painters is looking for enthusiastic, and determined individuals. We operate primarily in the East Vancouver area and specialize in exterior and interior painting. We offer full-time, year-round employment. We provide on-site training with a primary focus on safety and a secure work environment.
We pride ourselves on our reliability and providing exceptional quality services to all our clientele.
- Prepping and painting exterior and interior projects
- Extensive ladder work
- Usage of hand tools such as paint brushes, rollers, and drills
- Usage of sprayers, lifts, and powerwashers
- Uniforms will be provided
- Customer service (interacting with customers, collecting payments,)
Expectations and Qualifications:
- Work experience is desirable, but training can be provided to the right candidate
- Respectful and can work well with others (Team player)
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision
- Good judgement skills
- Strong organizational skills with a primary focus on cleanliness
- Ability to work full time hours
- Not afraid of heights and able to work on ladders for extended periods of time
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
If you're a positive, hard-working, and enthusiastic worker, we want you on our team.
Apply now and earn up to $40 per hour after your first year of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$30.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a vehicle and are you willing and able to carry equipment in your vehicle?
- painting: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-11