Canadian Orthodontic Partners has an exciting part-time opportunity! We are looking for a talented Financial Coordinator to join our team 2 days a week and 5-8 additional days a month. Canadian Orthodontic Partners support a national network of community-based clinics in delivering personalized Orthodontic treatment. We provide an enhanced level of patient care and service experience in our clinics putting patient care above all else. Come join a team that shares, collaborates and learns with a vision of becoming the icon of orthodontic excellence by building self-esteem, one beautiful smile at a time.
The Financial Coordinator is responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of new referrals and updates for existing patients. Accurately set up new clients in the billing system so that billing can be effectively and efficiently completed. The FC strives for an excellent customer service experience while building strong patient relationships.
- Organizes and updates paperwork and administrative requirements to collect payments
- New Patient orientation – signed documents
- Enter and update financial contracts into software system
- Resolve financial discrepancies, and financial concerns
- Update financial information in the Practice Management Software
- Maintain and balance daily finances
- Maintain positive relationship with insurance companies
- Track any notes on chart in regards to insurance changes
- Processing insurance claims and reconcile insurance cheques
- Arrange payment agreements with new patients
- Follow up on outstanding accounts
- Prompt communications to patients inquiries
- Manages and responds to all customer calls
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring systems and checklists
- Managing and resolving patient concerns/issues
· Administrative experience
· Some Financial experience
· Great time management and organizational skills
What We Offer:
We offer the opportunity to exercise and enhance your skills working with cross functional teams in a flourishing environment. The organization also provides a competitive total rewards package that include base salary + bonus and a great benefit package with extended health, dental, life, ADD and EFAP.
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. Everyone who applies will be considered, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, we will work with you to meet your needs in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Financial: 1 year (Preferred)
- Whitehorse, YT (Required)