The Facilities & Maintenance Team at Indiva is looking for a Maintenance Technician - Dual Ticketed Electrician and Millwright with electrical troubleshooting, maintenance and installation experience with a focus on food packaging and food processing equipment. The successful candidate should have experience working in a fast paced, food manufacturing environment and have a demonstrated ability to work safely, ensuring safe plant operations and a safe working environment for all Team Members.
- As part of our team, qualified individuals will have a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and a desire to develop within this rapidly growing operation, and be a part of our company culture
- Trouble shoot/repair/installation of electrical, mechanical and performing preventive maintenance services
- Maintaining all packaging lines/equipment and food processing equipment
- Conduct urgent issue resolution for processing equipment in a timely fashion, including clearing jams, sensors cleaning or realignment, belt repairs and rapid escalation of more significant issues to the appropriate individual(s) as required
- Install, maintain, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment and associated electrical and electronic controls
- Support and utilize the maintenance management software system to facilitate preventative maintenance activities, work order management, as well as spare and replacement component purchasing
- Inspect various external and internal building/general facility operational points to identify facility deficiencies such as worn doors/locks, general tidiness, minor mechanical issues, painting/plastering, etc., and reporting to management for further direction
- Can do manual work, lift and move up to 50 lb. weights according to frequency of set-ups and dismounts
- Perform all technical procedures ensuring compliance with security measures, standard operating procedures (SOP), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and government regulations
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS:
- Certified Journeyman Electrician
- Holds an Industrial Millwright Mechanic license
- Must be mechanically inclined, at least three-year experience is a plus
- Knowledge of food production and equipment (conveyors, pumps / compressor, electrical / electronic controls, etc.) and high-speed packaging equipment.
- Superior time management skills including the ability to manage multiple issues concurrently.
- Exposure to a fast pace/deadline related environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of management and organizational concepts, principles, and techniques with demonstrated professional assertiveness.
- Excellent critical thinking skills to be able to troubleshoot any issue with the processes and instrumentation.
- Ability to complete work orders and organize and plan daily tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team based environment.
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time