Commercial Cleaning Services (CCS) believes in building value for the customer and our employees. We are looking for team members who share the same values and passions as we do. Integrity, ownership, respect and loyalty are the foundations of our core values.
If you share these values, we think you are ready to join our team.
We have an immediate opening for an on-call floater in the London and St. Thomas areas.
Your job as a Cleaning Floater will include...
- Supporting CCS and the client at multiple service locations
- Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors
- Dust furniture and vacuum carpeting and area rugs
- Wash walls, windows and window coverings
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, showers and elevators
- Pick up debris and empty trash containersPosition Requirements
- Valid Drivers Licence with a clean record;
- General knowledge of cleaning methods, equipment and materials
- Previous cleaning experience considered an asset
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Police Clearance Background check
Why work for CCS?
- Employee Benefits including health, vision, dental
- Compensation for travel and/mileage
- Competitive wages
- Certified Training Programs
- Opportunities for internal promotion
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- cleaner: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Required)