LendCare is a national provider of financial services, specializing in consumer financing for a variety of products and services, such as Powersports, Vehicle, Retail, Health and Home Improvement. We partner with local and national merchants and distributors to offer retail and direct financing programs to help consumers make purchases.
Job Description: LC Loans is a front-line customer support department. This is a business to consumer role to help assist LendCare customers with any questions and support regarding their personal loan.
We are looking for Customer Support Representatives who want to join a team of professionals to deliver exceptional service for our customers across Canada. The successful individual would have a customer service background and enjoy working in a professional team environment. Organizational skills and attention to detail is a must.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work as part of our team to provide exemplary customer service and ensure that our customers are always receiving a superior customer experience during every interaction.
- Responding to customer questions and requests (both through telephone, chat and email).
- Ability to identify the customers needs and efficiently resolve inquiries.
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of our services.
Qualification and Skills:
- Financial services background is an asset
- 1-year experience working inbound customer service or sales roles is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Shifts vary from 9:00am-9:00pm Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)