Do you love working outdoors, being in control of your day, talking to people and making them happy with your outstanding service? Do you take pride in what you do and want to make a difference?
We at LawnSavers are currently looking for dedicated people to join the team and help us provide our customers with a lawn that will Make ‘em say WOW! LawnSavers will train good people looking to become phenomenal members of the team.
We are looking to hire the right person immediately!
- Provides lawn care services to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications
- Drives company truck to customer locations (valid driver’s license required)
- Apply fertilizers, weed and insect controls in accordance with I.P.M. standards, work schedules, safety procedures, & label instructions
- Report to work on time as assigned and complete all tasks with complete honesty and integrity
- Able to repeatedly lift and carry 50 lbs
- Computer-literate and good comfort level with technology
- G license required
- Must be a motivated, high-energy, self-starter, with the internal desire to over-achieve and therefore be rewarded for doing so
What we offer
- $650-900 weekly plus many opportunities for bonuses
- Excellent compensation structure
- Comprehensive lawn care technician training
- Hit apply below or visit our site at lawnsaver.com/careers