Busy, Growing Real Estate office is looking to add a team member for Admin with strong internet & digital knowledge. This is a part-time position that could lead to full time.
Position: Part-Time Admin leading to Full Time
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing exceptional customer service in person, over the phone and via email.
- Answer phone calls and emails, schedule appointments, greet clients
- Complete & prioritize tasks in a timely manner
- Respond to emails, phone calls & social media inquiries in a timely manner
- Complete and file paperwork
- Follow up on due dates, send out reminders
- Maintain all social media platforms
- Prepare ad copies for marketing
- Prepare video and photo advertising
- All other day to day administrative duties assigned to you
We are looking for a highly detailed and organized individual who works well with others, can problem solve, & multi task in our busy office. This individual will have great customer service skills, a positive attitude and a desire to learn and grow.
Other Position Requirements:
- Proficient with technology - including, but not limited to: The internet, Windows, Word, Excel, publisher, Gmail, Windows Movie Maker, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Youtube, Mailchimp, Canva etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and take full instruction from others
- Ability to prioritize your workload in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work alongside others and independently
- Previous Admin experience is an asset
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wiarton, ON (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)