You are a natural leader and enjoy being involved in day-to-day operations? You are known for your sense of organization and planning?
Join our team!
Do you want to be part of it?
That’s good! We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to oversee, plan and implement all maintenance activities specific to plant and production operations at Baie-Sainte-Anne. If you are a good communicator and are results oriented, this is the job for you!
OVERVIEW OF THE WORK:
- Ensure the collaboration with production to maximize productivity through safe, organized and proactive maintenance practices;
- Ensure that quality standards are met at all times;
- Support the foreman in resource planning and work scheduling;
- Continuously review practices and procedures, identify opportunities and efficiency gains;
- Supervise the staff and see to the human resources needs for the department.
- You hold a degree in Electrical Engineering;
- You have at around 3 years of experience in electrical engineering and a year of experience in a supervision role;
- You have between 2 and 5 years of experience in team supervision;
- You have good mechanical skills;
- You have good communication skills;
- You are bilingual – French and English (an asset).
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS :
- Career Development Opportunities
- Stimulating work environement
- Strong Team Spirit
- Competitive wages & a wide range of benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Do you have mechanical skills?
- English and French (preferred)