V.I.P. Soap Products Ltd., a local family owned and operated business, manufactures liquid and powdered detergents and household cleaners that are distributed all over the world. We are currently looking for team members to join our production line.
Positions are available to start work immediately.
Shifts are either 6:00am to 4:30pm or 4:15pm to 2:45am, Monday to Thursday with possible overtime available on Fridays . Positions are full time and may lead to roles with more responsibility based on performance and skill.
Extended health plan, RRSP matching, and other benefits are available to qualified employees.
Qualifications and Skills
- Applicants should be hard working, physically fit, and able to lift 50 lbs. with ease
- Reliable transportation is required as there are no buses to the area early mornings or late at night.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset.
- Mechanical aptitude is an asset to grow into other positions.
- Must live in the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley or Metro Vancouver area
Application Questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of production experience do you have?
- Are you in Mission, BC?
- Do you speak English?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.80 /hour
- production: 1 year (Preferred)
- forklift: 1 year (Required)