Be Part of the Journey!
Our role is to brighten the everyday life by the joy of the holidays. At Air Transat, we work with respect, diversity, pride and belong to one of the largest integrated tourism companies in the world. Choosing Air Transat means having a competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including travel benefits.
Be part of the Transat experience by joining our team of Flight Attendants!
It is the helpfulness, passion, and enthusiasm of our Flight Attendants which contribute to elevating Air Transat so high in the esteem of our customers. We wish to offer passengers an unforgettable experience that captures the spirit of vacations. At Transat, we know that a vacation truly begins well before arrival at the destination, which is why the role of the Flight Attendant is so important – they help create memorable experiences.
The Flight Attendant represents the airline and strives to provide a sense of security, comfort, and satisfaction for passengers. Our Flight Attendants are proud to promote respect, rigour, and responsibility as their company’s values.
If you have excellent customer service skills and are passionate about travelling and adventure, put your skills to use by discovering this exciting and extraordinary career!
- Attach great importance to safety, be on the alert for any abnormal situations, work safely;
- Excellent customer service, outstanding courtesy;
- Neat and distinguished appearance at all times;
- Warmth, kindness, and amiability;
- Have respect as a core value;
- Flexible, adaptable;
- Value teamwork.
- Be at least 18 years old;
- Hold a valid Canadian passport that allows travel to all destinations served by Transat;
- Successful completion of the Air Transat training program;
- Obtain the security clearance required by Transport Canada;
- Meet the medical requirements of the position;
- Speak and understand both of Canada's official languages, French and English, fluently. Of course, if you speak any additional languages, please let us know!
Job Type: Full-time
- French (Preferred)