We are a fast paced distribution centre located in Saint-Germain-de-Grantham, QC. You must be able to drive forklift and lift up to 50 pounds. We are looking to add to our staff, a person with all the following traits listed and hopefully more:
- Mechanically inclined
- Deliver received items to appropriate parties
- Record transactions on in-house computer software system.
- Record inventory transactions.
- Prepare shipping documents including packing slips for shipments.
- Pack and ship a variety of materials according to instruction including, but not limited to, product line, components, and orders.
- Ensure packaging methods are adequate to preclude damage during transport.
- Conduct accurate cycle counts of the inventory; identification, inspection; repackaging; batching; stocking; kitting; picking and issuance of inventory (materials) used in the manufacturing of products in a timely manner.
- Communicate effectively, gets along with co-workers and management, and deals with others effectively and professionally under pressure.
- Positive person who promotes the same positive attitude with fellow employees
- Must be keen on detail
- Willing to work in all weather conditions
- Speak English and French
Advancement is possible for those who exhibit strong organizational skills and who can take initiative. We are looking for good people who want to be part of a growing organization and who are willing to think outside the box. If you have agricultural background, that also would be a huge asset.
If this position is right for you, we would really like to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Forklift Operation: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)