At Independent Painters, we're reinventing the customer experience. When you have passion and love what you do, it shows. Join our team today and love what you do, everyday!
We create memorable experiences for our clients.
Who are we at Independent Painters?
Independent Painters is a family owned and operated company, we are a people-first company. We empower our employees, thrive on passion and offering growth opportunities. We are a professional painting service company, offering a wide range of services to our clients we serve.
Reporting to the General Manager, as a Flooring Installer (Property Management Portfolio) you will be responsible for providing superior quality flooring installation services to a portfolio of property management clients and their properties. This role requires a strong ability to create strong partnerships and meaningful business relationship:
Day to day duties:
- Install laminate vinyl flooring in suites
- remove and discard baseboards
- install new baseboards
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Three to five years experience as a flooring installer.
- Strong knowledge of the painting & contracting industry is required.
- Must have tools
- Proven experience in meeting performance goals
- Outgoing professional personality with the ability to build relationships quickly
- Reliable daily transportation and ability to travel at minimum 50% of your work week
- Valid driver's license
Independent Painters Contracting is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $23.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Flooring Installation: 5 years (Required)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)