SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Who We Are:
Sugarlash PRO and LashPRO Academy specialize in creating innovative products and breakthrough lash education programs to help push our burgeoning industry forward. Quality is at the heart of everything we do — whether we are creating more versatile adhesives, sourcing inventive lash application accessories, developing a groundbreaking business program for lash artists, or adapting our training to fit a variety of learning styles, we tirelessly strive to provide the industry’s best products and education.
Since beginning in 2014, we’ve worked very hard to achieve incredible growth. Sugarlash PRO products are ordered in over 49 countries, while our training serves over 3300 LashPRO Academy students around the globe.
Our position as both a pioneer and a leader in this industry can be attributed to our dedication to being innovative and establishing a global vision for lash artistry, reaching far beyond our local sphere. We search for cutting-edge technologies and techniques that serve the entire lash community, from beginners to seasoned lash artists. We are committed to giving our customers an elite experience, with comprehensive education and advanced products. That commitment has cemented Sugarlash PRO and LashPRO Academy as towering companies in an emerging industry.
Sugarlash PRO and LashPRO Academy is looking for a Creative Team Lead/Senior Graphic Designer to produce and oversee digital and print creative solutions to help elevate a competitive beauty brand and to support marketing strategies.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience in executing marketing projects from conception to production, including digital platforms, print material, and product displays/packaging.
Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality assets on tight deadlines.
Senior Graphic Designer will report to the Director, Marketing and will oversee a team junior graphic designers.
- Oversee all design projects from conception to delivery
- Design original pieces, including illustration and infographics
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality deliverables and brand compliance
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products and services
- Maintain brand consistency through all our marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- University education in graphic design
- 5+ years in leading creative projects
- Proven work experience as a Senior Graphic Designer
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on experience with image editing and design software
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Minimum 3+ years in working with a marketing team developing and managing brand standards
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced industry with tight deadlines
- Experience and working knowledge of production requirements
- Ability to manage stakeholders and know how to communicate value and buy-in
What we offer:
- Opportunity in an engaging challenging position
- Competitive salary
- 3 weeks holiday
- 3 paid sick days
- Work hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Central location (parking paid)
- Employer paid benefits
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)