Modular Driven Technologies (MDT) is the market leader in bolt action rifle chassis and accessories. Our products are used worldwide by gun enthusiasts, weapon manufacturers, and law enforcement agencies for accuracy, quality, and reliability. At MDT, we pride ourselves on working hard, enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Executive to further our growth and manage a growing number of accounts and pursue new accounts. Working out of our facility in Chilliwack, this person will have a passion for our company, its products, to learn, and will be eager to achieve our sales goals.
The right candidate will have a track record of sales success and who can lead and inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Be part of executing a strategic plan to achieve sales targets, provide exceptional customer support and expand the business’s client base and ensure its strong presence within the industry
- Own and deliver annual sales goals.
- Attend key industry-specific trade shows to showcase our products
- Understand and communicate our values
- Help Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being acutely aware of new products and competition status
- Help plan and participate in various sales activities, product knowledge sessions and trade shows ensuring proper materials and training programs are in place
- Work with leadership to generate ideas for motivational and sales initiatives.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture specific client relationships
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets specifically in b2b sales of large corporate accounts.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative in a senior sales role.
- Demonstrated willingness and ability for continuous learning.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and efficiently at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of our products and position them against competitors
- Excellent listening, presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Hard-working, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Firearms enthusiast – specifically bolt action rifles
- Competitive / Recreational target shooting
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: From $100,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off