Horizon Furniture is an established, dynamic and growing manufacturer and distributor of office seating and ergonomic products located in Kitchener, Ontario and serving dealerships in all of central and eastern Canada. We are an organization that values creativity and a strong work ethic. Horizon is currently searching for a Bilingual (English/French) marketing/graphics assistant. This full time position involves customer service, administrative support and interfacing with customers, co-workers, and suppliers in a professional and courteous manner. The right candidate will be a motivated individual who works equally well independently and in a team environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and distribute catalogues,spec sheets, marketing materials, and various reports in French and English as required.
- Interact with customers, suppliers
- Provide Bilingual support as required to customer service, management and sales associates
- Researching and responding to requests for quotations, tenders and project opportunities
- Provide direction and customer service in French and English.
- Advanced knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Word Press and Web Design Development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically MS Word and Excel
- Education: secondary and at least some post-secondary preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - English and French
- Experience: minimum 1-2 years of related experience or education.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize tasks in a professional, fast paced environment
- Dependable, reliable, and punctual with a solid work ethic
If you possess the above skills, have a positive attitude and are willing to learn and grow in a supportive environment, then we would like to hear from you!
Onsite training provided by associates
Group health and dental benefits provided after 3 months of employment
Job Type: Full-time
- office admin, marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- French/English (Required)