WHY WORK WITH GENESIS?
Genesis Fertility Centre is a boutique, physician owned and led fertility centre located in Vancouver, British Columbia.
At Genesis, we love our patients and our team. Our leadership team is comprised of doctors, embryologists and business leaders from leading academic & private centres around the globe. We are committed to providing our patients with the best science, outcomes and compassionate care.
We are equally committed to the growth and development of our team and are now searching for an energetic and innovative MOA to work with us in our rapidly growing practice.
Since opening our doors in 1995, Genesis has grown to be one of the largest IVF clinics in Canada and a leader in reproductive technology. We offer a comprehensive range of assisted reproductive technologies, including IUI, IVF, ICSI, PGD, surgical sperm retrieval, cryopreservation, oocyte and sperm donation.
Our results—which are among the best in North America— speak to our commitment to research and innovation, our state-of-the-art embryology lab, and to our outstanding staff.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits at 3 months and a company matching RRSPprogram upon completion of probation.
Shift Schedule: 7.5hr/day; 5 days a week with rotating weekends.
To support the Vision, Values, Purpose and commitment of Genesis Fertility Centre and at all times be cognisant of the importance of patient safety. Reports to the Office Manager to ensure provision of confidential administrative and clinical support for the purpose of maintaining accurate patient records and comprehensive patient care. This position assists with patient flow, teaching, data entry and supervised clinical procedures.
- Assisting with OB/US scans and relevant documentation
- Entering and compiling data into clinic EMR database
- Filing and chart preparation
- Referral coordinating/processing and booking appointments
- Assist with maintaining and replenishing clinic supplies
- Assist with MD consults & patient flow as needed
- Current CPR – C certification
- Minimum 1 year experience in a patient care setting; previous experience in IVF or clinic setting an asset.
- Surgical/procedural experience considered an asset
- Current MOA certificate required
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate English effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and within an a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to multitask in changing situations
- Reliable and punctual
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vancouver, BC
- High school or equivalent
- Medical office: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- MOA Certification
Job Type: Full-time