Indiva (TSXV: NDVA) (OTCQX: NDVAF) is a Canadian licensed producer of premium cannabis and cannabis products, and a provider of extraction, manufacturing and refinement services. Indiva aims to be a clear Canadian leader in the cannabis industry by creating products that outperform the field in their quality and creativity.
Based in London, Ontario, Indiva’s state-of-the-art facility includes aeroponic, environmentally-conscious grow rooms and a nearly completed extraction and manufacturing space, which will be able to process 70 tonnes of biomass annually and produce safe, high-quality cannabis-infused edibles.
In Canada, Indiva will produce and distribute the award-winning Bhang® Chocolate, Ruby® Cannabis Sugar, Sapphire™ Salt, Ruby® Gems, and other derivative products through licence agreements and joint ventures.
Role and Responsibilities
- Consolidating local reports and internal data to predict future trends
- Combining available internal and external data to inform the development of the forecast.
- Generating the baseline volume and share forecast for the overall market incorporating market trends and future consumer dynamics
- Incorporating latest insights, sales, competitor insights and customer information to align stock availability with demand
- Collating information on product introductions, product lifecycle timelines and new launches to inform the development of the Cluster forecast
- Identifying and communicating performance gaps against targets and suggesting areas for improvement
- Producing regular forecasting presentations and leading discussions with senior stakeholders to influence business decisions
- Liaising with Finance to ensure the forecast has been communicated for financial modelling
- Checking the final data in production schedule and releasing to supply planning
- Maintaining and monitoring sales and market data from a variety of sources to ensure the most up-to-date information is available to the business
- Liaising with relevant departments following changes / launches to ensure accurate forecasting
- Maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders at all levels including remote Manufacturing and Supply Chain teams
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a demand planning/forecasting role
- Solid understanding of inventory management practices and procedures
- Experience working in and/or related field is a strong asset
- Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Capability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel Preferred Skills
- Strong background in an operational or strategic demand forecasting role
- Good understanding of demand shifts drivers and the competitive landscape
- Detail oriented and comfortable producing ROI reports and comprehensive forecasts
- The ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders based in other locations (such as Ireland, Germany and Poland)
- Ability to influence stakeholders across multiple functions and business units
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions from vast amounts of data and to produce insightful summaries
Note: Security clearance will be requested for this position. Candidate must be able to pass a criminal record check.
We appreciate the interest from candidates however we will be contacting only those that best fit the requirements.
INDIVA welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)