The Alberni-Clayoquot Continuing Care Society is an independent, non-profit organization operating two long-term care Homes (Fir Park Village & Echo Village) in Port Alberni on Vancouver Island. ACCCS is dedicated to ensuring that their long-time home care residents, who depend on the society’s services, can enjoy life in this hidden gem of a community in one of the most beautiful places in Canada.
We currently have an opportunity for a Registered Nurses at Fir Park Villageto provide quality care services to our residents. We believe in a holistic approach to care with a commitment to each resident that embraces safety, quality of care and quality of life.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package and a welcoming, inclusive work environment.
- Must be eligible for registration with CRNBC.
- Experience in Long Term Care nursing.
- Comfortable supervising Care Attendants and has good planning and co-ordination skills.
About Port Alberni, BC:
Port Alberni is an exceptional place to live, offering affordable real estate, family-friendly communities and full amenities. Centrally located on Vancouver Island, Port Alberni is home to world-class outdoor recreation year-round. From urban living to rural amenities, including a wide array of modern healthcare services and facilities, state-of-the-art education institutions, and growing arts and theatre opportunities, this city has something for everyone who chooses to make Port Alberni their home.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred) to Nanaimo, BC
- Are you currently living in British Columbia?
- relevant: 2 years (preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License (preferred)
- RN Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person